Bast13, Artificial-Thunder, TakaraPOV, and WinxC1ub have all offered to do art for my OC, Novella. But...I guess if ANYONE wants to do them, why not ^.^ Also, please spread this around to anyone else who wishes to participate!
- No backgrounds, please. I want to be able to use them for any video I decide to make.
- You're not limited to using the show's style. If you want to, that's fine. In fact, I'm thinking of having two sets of vectors: one with a unique style for when I have the equipment to make professional-looking analysis videos, and one with the show's style for collabs. (I might use the unique style for collabs, but only if I'm collabing with someone else who doesn't really use the show's style of artwork for their OC, like ILoveKimPossibleAlot.)
- You may either decide to do one normal vector and one extra of the one I'll list, or as many as you'd like. (I recommend, though, just one if you wanna get it out of the way)
- Make sure they're in by Friday, May 1. This is your deadline. (The prize is having your art featured in my videos! I'd offer points but I'm low on them, sadly However, I can try to draw YOUR OC TD style)
- Using magic
- Ready to attack with magic
- In love/Daydreaming
- Breaking down
- Eye Roll
- Eyes widen
- Turning her head
- Voice of Reason holding her hoof (Yeah, one of my reviews has that. For this, strictly show style since his OC is show style)*
- Unconscious (tied up)*
- Drowsy (tied up)*
- Glaring (tied up)*
- Scared (tied up)*
- Scared (ears down) (tied up)*
- Confused (tied up)*
- Suspicious (tied up)*
- Eye Roll (tied up)*
- Eyes Widen (tied up)*
- Deadpan (tied up)*
- Looking up at her horn (tied up)*
- Using magic (tied up)*
- Ready to attack with magic (tied up)*
- Untying herself*
For those with a tied up note attached, I would like one set without any gags. If you do want her gagged (since one of my reviews is also going to have THAT), talk with me, and keep those SEPARATE from your main set.If you have your own ideas, I'd love to hear them.
*show style only!
Anyone else wanna join?